- There will be spoilers here and there, so read at your own risk.
- If you're someone who gets easily offended by any of the content from my review or the movie...deal with it :)
1) The year is almost ending so time to wrap up any unfinished business
2) CHRISTMAS--or Vishnumas for all the Gupta families (heh)
3) All the usual yet wonderful holiday happenings
4) Aamir mamu's new movie (YES)
So coming to my fourth point, I'm always buzzing with excitement when Aamir (Khan) makes his annual announcement of his new movie that usually releases mid-December. I manage to go see his new releases in theaters within the next few days and walk out with a positive review in mind (3 Idiots, Talaash, Dhoom 3). Call me biased but I almost feel like he can do no wrong. So when the promos of PK started popping up, who could possibly stop me from getting excited?!
VERDICT: Expect some hilarious, cute, slightly cheesy and thought-provoking moments spread throughout the movie. After walking out of the theater, I can finally say #PKaaya